Jr. Data/Reporting Analyst
The Jr. Data/Reporting Analyst will be responsible for maintaining our clients Data and Reporting needs on a Weekly/Monthly bases. Build strong proficiencies in data management practices/ETL concepts and Microsoft office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
||Jr. Data Reporting Analyst
The Jr Data/Reporting Analyst will be responsible for maintaining our clients Data and Reporting needs on a Weekly/Monthly bases.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player, with the ability to work in a collaborative/problem solving environment. The role will build strong proficiencies in data management practices/ETL concepts and Microsoft office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
The candidate will also be required to learn new software quickly, have the ability to multi-task and may be required to maintain multiple projects at one time. Excellent time management and organizational skills are also required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining monthly production of our Clients Data and Reporting needs
- Interact directly with clients or our Internal Commercial Leads, gathering information and implementing any change requests to their current reports;
- Working with assigned dashboards and checklists, reviewing to ensure all requirements have been captured (Quality Assurance)
- Collect data, analyze trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations;
- Build tables, graphs, and presentations using Scarsin’s proprietary tools;
- Perform ad-hoc support to our clients and Internal Teams
- Create / maintain all Production Documentation
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The successful incumbent will have:
- Completed a post-secondary diploma/degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration and/or Engineering fields
- 1-2 years of work experience within this field would be an asset
- Must have a strong interest and understanding of the following
- Data management, data analysis and ETL process skills and concepts including data modeling and transformations
- Skills in Microsoft Excel (macros, v-lookups and pivot tables) and Power Point
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of emerging technologies with proven aptitude to learn new software
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to lead by example
- Excellent investigative and business problem solving skills
- The ability to work with rapid turnaround times and ever-changing priorities
- Works both autonomously and in a team environment, effectively prioritizing multiple projects and associated deliverables
- Preference for fast paced, rapid start-up culture demonstrating the values of results, teamwork, energy, agility, respect and can-do environment.
- Demonstrated sense of curiosity
- Experience with the following would be considered an asset for this role
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry
- Development tools such as DAX, MDX, VBA and SQL
- Hands on experience with Microsoft BI/ETL Tools (SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience with any Dashboard software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI, etc.