Most forecasting processes require some level of collaboration with other organizational stakeholders.
Forecasting using Excel locally, impedes collaboration when trying to share and work with teams across different locations and time zones.
Emailing Excel forecast models around the world can lead to version control challenges, causing confusion regarding latest assumptions and forecast models.
Enterprise Forecast Process Improvement allows:
- Greater focus on understanding critical assumptions and their impact on business results
- Faster delivery of Forecast results to stakeholders
- Vital access to the latest forecast models and assumptions
- More efficient use of resources, time, and effort required in the forecasting process
- Greater opportunity for better quality decisions through efficient collaboration
If you are interested in implementing FPI in your organization, contact us today to schedule a demo of i2e or visit our Demo Video Showroom.